Let's Do This!
Catch up: You can read the details and the initial launch post here.
To everyone that has registered their interest in this challenge, thank you! I have read all your comments on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and there is one clear message - we are all feeling a bit the same way.
Lethargic, Sluggish, Jiggly, Wobbly. Tired. Unmotivated. Flat.
You're not alone.
Let's do something about it.
It is simple, all you have to do is exercise for 30 minutes every day for the entire month of November. You can walk, swim, run, cycle, dance, yoga, pilates, weights, crossfit, spend some time chasing the kids or do some gardening.
So many different options and possibilities.
For those of you who are new to exercise or just getting back into it, I want you to stick to just 30 minutes a day. For the most part, I will be doing this also. Currently, I am only used to exercising 3-4 times a week so this will be a step up for me.
Now you will feel amazing the first few days but hold back and don't go all out because you will just burn out and the momentum will be lost.
30 minutes only.
Why No Rest Day?
Moving every day for 30 minutes is not unreasonable. If you're feeling tired then make one day a week an 'active rest day'. This could be a casual walk to the cafe for a coffee and back, walking the kids to the park or a relaxing swim in the backyard pool.
There will be a daily post on the Move Fuel Love Facebook Page where you can check in and log your exercise. This will be a great source of motivation and inspiration not only for yourself but for others too.
I will be uploading my daily exercise pic to Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #30DayChallengeMFL.
If you don't have Instagram or Twitter please feel free to post your pics to the Move Fuel Love Facebook wall. I would love to see them!
What are hashtags?
It took me months to figure them out and they're really quite useful. You can search a hashtag on Instagram, Twitter and even Facebook and all relevant posts will show up.
Search the #30DayChallengeMFL hashtag when you want to see what others are doing and remember to use it when you post a pic.
Weekly Blog Post
I will post a recap each week and we can discuss the challenge there. I will also announce the winner of the weekly prize and provide the details of the next week's giveaway.
Let's get moving!
1 x Garmin Forerunner 10 in Black/Red RRP $159.
- Tracks distance, calorie and pace.
- Logs personal records. ie fastest 5km
- Starts with a press of a button
- Access to Garmin Connect
For more info on this Garmin click here.
Super easy to enter, just upload a pic, use the #30DayChallengeMFL hashtag and be a fan of the Move Fuel Love Facebook Page - see more details below.
How To Enter
- Upload a photo or video of you taking part in the 30-Day Challenge to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The photo doesn't necessarily have to have you in it, so get creative and have some fun.
- Remember to use the hashtag #30DayChallengeMFL and tag me (@movefuellove on Instagram and Twitter) or tag the MFL Facebook page if uploading to Facebook.
- 'Like' the Move Fuel Love Facebook Page.
- I will choose my favourite entry from the week and announce the lucky winner on the MFL Facebook page.
- Optional - Share the giveaway on social media.
Terms & Conditions
- Above requirements must be met.
- This competition is open to both Australian and International participants.
- The competition starts on Nov 1st 6am AEDST and finishes at 9pm AEDST on Nov 7th.
We've got this!